Some podcasts that I have subscribed to and loved over the last couple of years.
- The Tim Ferriss Show - In this podcast Tim deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, chess, pro sports, etc.), digging deep to find the tools, tactics, and tricks that listeners can use.
- WorkLife with Adam Grant - Organizational psychologist Adam Grant takes you inside the minds of some of the world’s most unusual professionals to discover the keys to a better work life.
- Hello Monday with Jessi Hempel - A show where LinkedIn’s Jessi Hempel explores the changing nature of work, and how that work is changing us.
- Talks at Google - Talks at Google brings the world’s most influential thinkers, creators, makers, and doers all to one place.
- Matrix Moments by Matrix Partners India - A podcast series dedicated to the founders, startups and all those within the ecosystem, through candid conversations on what they think it really takes to survive in this wild, wild startup world.
- a16z Podcast - The a16z Podcast discusses tech and culture trends, news, and the future – especially as ‘software eats the world’.
- Making Sense with Sam Harris - Neuroscientist, philosopher, and best-selling author Sam Harris explores important and controversial questions about the human mind, society, and current events.
- Tifo Football Podcast - In-depth tactical, historical & geopolitical breakdowns of the beautiful game. From the team behind the Tifo Football YouTube channel. Hosted by Joe Devine.
- Huberman Lab - Huberman Lab discusses neuroscience: how our brain and its connections with the organs of our body control our perceptions, our behaviors, and our health. Hosted by Dr. Andrew Huberman - tenured professor of neurobiology and ophthalmology at Stanford School of Medicine.
- Lex Fridman Podcast - Conversations about science, technology, history, philosophy and the nature of intelligence, consciousness, love, and power. Hosted by Lex Fridman - AI researcher at MIT and beyond.
- The BarberShop with Shantanu - Indian entreprenuers talk about their journey, dreams, failures, challenges, parenthood, marriage, cofounder fights, loneliness, investors, money, success and so much more with Shantanu Deshpande, founder of Bombay Shaving Company.
Got recommendations? Drop me a note!